Thursday, August 12, 2010

I don't get it!

Why do people use the backwards smiley face (:  It's really, unnecessarily confusing because I'm so accustomed to seeing the normal smiley face :) so when I see the flipped version I see a sad face.  Maybe my head is just going to explode or something...

In other news, I'm stoked about dinner tonight!  It's going to be AMAZING (I hope) and the amount of people just keep piling in!  I invited two, then three, then four, and now there are seven people coming.  I don't have enough chairs, but I'm sure it'll be a great time!  And hey, what are couches for if not for enjoying some delicious homemade grub?  AMIRIGHT?!

On the menu tonight is: Sour Cream Chicken Risotto with my Spicy Broccoli as the side and Sea Salt Caramel Brownies for dessert.  Ambitious, I know.  Hopefully it turns out well!

No comments:

Post a Comment