pizza dough recipe. Pretty much everything she makes is incredible and I get a lot of my inspiration from her recipes.
PW Pizza Dough
- 1 teaspoon Active Dry Or Instant Yeast
- 4 cups All-purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/3 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1. Sprinkle yeast over 1 1/2 cups warm (not lukewarm) water.
2. In a mixer, combine flour and salt. With the mixer running on low speed (with paddle attachment), drizzle in olive oil until combined with flour. Next, pour in yeast/water mixture and mix until just combined.
3. Coat a separate mixing bowl with a light drizzle of olive oil, and form the dough into a ball. Toss to coat dough in olive oil, then cover the bowl tightly with plastic wrap and store in the fridge until you need it. ***It's best to make the dough at least 24 hours in advance, and 3 or 4 days is even better.
Roasted Brussels Sprouts Pizza
- 1 cup roasted Brussels sprouts, cut in half
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced bell pepper
- 1/4 cup diced tomatos
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese
2. To roast the Brussels sprouts: Slice the sprouts in half, cover in olive oil, salt and pepper, and roast for 10 minutes on each side or until the sprouts turn golden brown on the edges.
2. Use 1/2 the pizza dough and stretch it out onto a baking sheet.
3. Drizzle olive oil over the dough and spread it around evenly with your fingers.
4. Put the Brussels sprouts, bell pepper slices and tomatos around the pizza. Then sprinkle the shredded cheese all over the pizza. I also used a bit of grated Manchego cheese to punch up the flavor.
5. Bake for 20 minutes or until the crust is a golden brown. Slice pizza immediately from the oven and enjoy!