Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Holy cow! And I thought Charlotte Church was good...


This baby girl (and yes, she's a baby) has the voice of an angel!  But like, a 30 year old mature angel and she's 10!  Just watch Jackie singing.

In other news, American Idol auditions are going on at the Frank Erwin Center right meow Aaaaaaaaaaaand there's a movie being filmed downstairs at Annie's on Congress.  What I'm trying to say is there's going to be a whole lot of craycray going on in Austin today.  I love this city :)

Also, I get my bike back from the shop today and all I can think is I want to ride my bicycle!

Tonight that's probs all I'll be doing.  That and HOPEFULLY hanging with ma gurl Dara Do.  We had a band in the '90s-- no biggie.

Ahhhhhhh, life is sweet.  And Queen is so freakin' great!  I think I know my next itunes purchase...

No comments:

Post a Comment