Tuesday, October 19, 2010

RaNdOM <--that annoys me

Lately I've been working 7 days a week.  I currently have two jobs--both involve talking on the phone to strangers.  (Someone's gotta do it!)  So I work my normal 8-5 job Monday through Friday, and then three evenings a week and on weekends I work a couple of hours.  It doesn't seem like much, but I must say IT SUCKS!

I have never been more tired in my life!  I never realized how important the weekend was for week-recovery, even if I do more during the weekend than I do during the week.  The 13 hour days are pretty harsh and the bags under my eyes aren't getting any lighter.

Having the two jobs has made me realize that I really, truly need a job that pays what a 7-day week pays while only working 5 days a week.  Oh, to dream...

After talking to my dear friend Julie, I realized there are some things in my life that are so completely random, and most of my friends and family don't know about them.  I have had a bunch of very strange and different jobs.  That's another post for another day...

Here are some random pictures that make me happy:
My happy place--warm and bundled up at Julie & Ron's with a "Magic Hat" and zen balls in hand

Pretty bridesmaid bracelet from Julie

My birthday party!!!

My favorite spot on Cooper

Watching window washers

See you mañana!

No comments:

Post a Comment