Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Check out my new haircut!

Ok, I haven't actually had a haircut, but I'm thinking about getting one and getting a completely new hairstyle to boot!

It's no secret that Elisha Cuthbert is my #2 girl crush (with Britney obvs being #1....duh.) so I looked to her google image search for some inspiration.  (Brit Brit's shaved head and/or extensions just won't cut it.  Ha!  See what I did there?)  Maybe if I get my hair my hair cut like hers I'll take sexy, minimal clothing photo shoots like she does too!  Probably not.

Without futher ado, here are the three styles I'm thinking about:
Long hair, soft bangs, more layers
For the first option I would keep my length and get bangs and layers cut in to increase the body and wave of my hair.  I think this cut is sexy and reminds me of my favorite haircut ever that I had in 2006.
Ignore my awk expression, just focus on the hair
Short cut with bangs
 The second option requires me cutting about 8-10 inches off my hair and might be better for the summer season.  I also haven't had short hair this short since 7th grade, and that was when a boy asked me if I was a boy or a girl during basketball tryouts.  Traumatizing.  Hopefully I look more like a lady nowadays what with puberty being an ancient memory at this point.

Shoulder length with bangs, minimal layers
The third option would require about 3-5 inches off and for me to straighten my hair regularly.  I may be too lazy for this option...  Maybe I could add more layers and wear it curly?

So those are the options!  Let me know via the poll at the top of the page which hairstyle you think I'd look best in!

[Photos courtesy of pageantrymagazine.com, thehairstyler.com & midgarmods.insanejournal.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment