Tuesday, January 22, 2013

So I just got broken up with over text message.

I'm so mad and so hurt right now. I want to curse him for making feel this way OVER A TEXT MESSAGE(!!) but my feelings for him aren't just over and gone because he broke up with me.  This sucks so bad!  I can't believe that a day ago he was telling me he loved me and today it isn't working. Wouldn't it have not been working last night too?  Why couldn't he have waited to tell me face to face? I feel like I deserve that much.  

How could I have been so delusional to think that he was in love with me? Did he ever love me or just until he got tired of me? That fucking asshole made me fall in love with him and then he broke my heart! I feel like I should have paid more attention to the signs when he was seeming distant. I tried giving him space and then when that didn't seem to help I talked to him about it...and a week later we're over. I should have been preparing myself for the worst instead of hoping for the best. 

I feel like my confidence is gone. God this really sucks so bad. I feel so alone right now. I fell really fast for Rich and our relationship is ending almost as abruptly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment