Monday, December 6, 2010

Where da internetz?

I had no internet at my apartment from oh, about 7 o' clock Friday night right when my dinner guests arrived and I needed some mood music until midnight Sunday as I lay me down to sleep and watched The Office (Dwight, marry me.  I will try to love beets.)  While most people would fix this prob by calling their good 'ol cable company, that option wasn't one.  You see, I don't pay for cable.  Or internet.  I borrow from my generous and unwilling neighbors who can't stand my dog and don't say hi to me when we bump into each other on our shared 2'x2' porch.  It's a lovely relationship. 

Thank the cable gods that we're up and running again and I am up to date with the goings-on of my future babydaddy.  You wanna know how I know he's going to be the best dad ever?  While holding baby CeCe:  "You know it's not really necessary for me to sit here holding her all night. Just go into Gabe's refrigerator, get a lump of suet, or any kind of congealed animal fat will do really, tie a piece of string to it and the other end to her toe, put the suet in her mouth, she'll be happy for hours."

Oh this face...


And that bod...
It's love.

1 comment:

  1. don't get me started on how coddled the modern anus is

    ReplyDelete