Friday, December 17, 2010

Merry Christmas to me!

This morning has been interesting...

I woke up 8 minutes before I had to open the office this morning.  I woke up on a friend's couch.  I'm wearing one of his button downs.

I thank God for my amazing friends!  One drove me to work.  One is taking care of my dog since I'm obviously a terrible mother, and she's also picking me up at lunch so I can do all the things I'm supposed to do, namely picking up another friend's cat to take care of him for the weekend...and shower.  Oh man, a shower would be heaven right now.  One brought me a latte and a breakfast taco.  Seriously, how great are my friends?  REALLY GREAT!  I love them!

I'm currently wearing last night's makeup, a men's shirt, and probably still a little bit drunk.  My debit card is MIA, too.  I canceled it because mama's not made of money (even though I act like it...BALLER!).

Today I had big plans for lunch.  A friend of mine is going to New York City, and I'm taking care of her baby kitten for the weekend.  Looks like that angel is going to have to wait until after work to get some love!  I don't have my car here (hence the friend picking me up at lunch).  I'm going to need to get a new debit card at some point too...  Good thing I bought three bottles of wine last night!  Now I have one for my mom's Christmas party tonight and I won't have to worry about that after work, too.  Eating.  That was one of my lunch plans.  Whatevs, who needs to do the things they're responsible for?  Not this girl!

Anyway, the point of this post is to show you what I want for Christmas!  Right?  Right!

Here's my Christmas list in pictures...

First, the one thing I've been dreaming of my entire life!  A helicopter ride.  And it's on sale!

Perfume


Yummy Candles!



Stuff for dinner parties




And one thing that my lovely friend, Dawn told me she's giving me!!

Oh, and this.  I really want this!

So Santa, whatcha gettin' me for Christmas?  I've been really good this year...sort of.  XOXOX!

No comments:

Post a Comment