Wednesday, December 8, 2010

New Year Rezzies

I've been thinking about my resolutions for 2011 lately since, in case you were completely unaware like I was until about two days ago, January comes after Decemeber!  And it's a different year...usually.  This is just what I've learned from the internet and we all know everything on the internet is a lie.  So really, maybe we're just entering January 2010?  I guess my iPhone will let me know when we get there. 

In any case, January is the time to start new year's rezzies historically so...submitted for the approval of The Midnight Society, I give you:

Nicole's 2011 Rezzies

1.  No swear words, unless I'm wearing a sailor costume (Halloween 2011 idea? I think so!)
2.  Don't use the word "hate."  It's too negative and makes people think you're pessimistic.
3.  Run n' stuff.  Stuff = dodgeball, kickball.  Anything where balls routinely smack me in the face.
4.  Walk/bike to work at least once a week.  Because I'm like, 8 blocks away.  Maybe 6 depending on how you look at it.
5.  Get a bed!  The mattress on the floor is reminiscent of drug addicts and last I checked I'm not one sooooo... (Geezus, it's been over 6 months and I'm still on the floor!)

That's a lot of resolutions.  Guh.

No comments:

Post a Comment