Monday, November 8, 2010

Day 08 → Someone who made your life hell

Honestly (and this feels like such a cop out), but see Day 4.  That was my hell for about 6 months...

Thankfully at this point no one is making my life hell.  I'm really happy with where I am and who I am right now, and I can only see things getting better.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As some of you may know I'm currently having a weight loss competition with one of my besties.  I would like to lose weight for Julie's wedding but the only way that I can lose weight is if I make it a game.  That's why I like Boot Camps or classes at the gym more than jumping on the elliptical for an hour.  I get so bored. 

I've finally found the secret to weight loss.  Are you ready for this life changing bit of information I'm about to tell you?  DANCING!  No, not in a studio like I did when I was in high school.  I mean dancing in bars to loud, booming music to the point that you are sore the next day.

Losing weight is sort of a double edged sword, because while my clothes are fitting looser...my clothes are fitting looser.  I'm going to have to go shopping for new clothes!  Woo!  I guess it's not that terrible.

I hope you had a wonderful weekend!  Mine was full of birthday celebrations AND DANCING!

No comments:

Post a Comment