Thursday, September 2, 2010

Tonight's gonna be a good night!

I am so pumped for tonight, even if I did only get two hours of sleep last night.  (It was $1 champagne night so who was I to say no to cheap alcohol?  Beeteedub, thanks for the drinks C!  =D )  Tonight I have some friends coming over to enjoy some BBQ and hang out by the pool.  The ribs have been cooking since 8:00 am this morning and I'm making spicy Mexican corn as soon as I get home.  When I went home at lunch I could smell the ribs from outside of my front door.  The meat will be falling off those babies....mmmmmmmm, my mouth is watering just thinking about it!

Enough about that since I'll post pictures and recipes tomorrow!  After the BBQ we're going downtown.  To The Dirty 6th.  I don't care that I'm way older than all of the underage kiddos down there, those drinks are CHEAP!  And it's my Friday today--WOO HOO 4 day weekend!  I really want to float the river this weekend (RIBER RIBER RIBER!!) so hopefully that happens.  Other than that I have no plans other than playing with my pup and hanging by the pool. Oh, and calling my dear ol' Grams and getting bombarded by questions about my spirituality and love life.  So that'll be fun...

One more hour of work and I'll be racing to the grocery store, picking up some cheap beer and last minute ingredients, and cooking up a storm before everyone gets to my place.  I need to shave my legs too!  Totally forgot about that.  This 16 oz Sugar Free Red Bull better get me through the night!  I may just have to pick some more up at the grocery store.  WOOOO WEEKEND!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment