Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Fall 2010 New Movies

I've seen trailers for the following movies 

Will see by myself if I have to:
Oct 1- The Social Network
Oct 22- Paranormal Activity 2
Nov 5- Megamind (It has Will Ferrell and I’m obsessed.)
Due Date (Zach Galifianikis and Rober Downey Jr.  Directed by the guy who did The Hangover)
Dec 1- Black Swan
Dec 3- I Love You Phillip Morris

Really want to see:
Catfish
Sept 10- Resident Evil: Afterlife 3D
Sept 17- Easy A (It has Emma Stone.  And Adam Brody.  And Amanda Bynes.)
Devil (M. Night Shyamalan baby!)
Sept 24- Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps
Oct 8- My Soul to Take
Oct 15- Red (It has Morgan Freeman AND Bruce Willis AND Helen Mirren!)
Morning Glory
Dec 10- The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader
Dec 17- Tron: Legacy

Sort of want to see:
Sept 17- The Town
Oct 1- Let Me In (creepy vampire kids...)
Nov 24- Red Dawn
Dec 17- Yogi Bear
Dec 22- Little Fockers
    Gulliver’s Travels

No comments:

Post a Comment