Friday, April 30, 2010

Day 3!!! It's all good!

Day 3 has honestly been pretty simple.  I think it helps that I was semi-busy today.  I took a drug test for my job (and passed so I get the job, yay!), babysat for a couple of hours, had an interview (because why not?!) and am about to go to see Kick Ass with my bfffffffffffff.  The hardest things was making lunch for the kids- english muffin, chicken nuggets, avocado and peaches.  All deliciously yummy things that I wanted to eat soooo bad, but instead I had my "lemonade."

Tomorrow I'm going to buy the delicious concoction from Daily Juice.  It's only $10 and I'm tired of squeezing limes.

OMIGOSH I ALMOST FORGOT!!!  I had this crazy dream that I was at Wellesley (I had just watched Mona Lisa Smile) and my whole family was there and all my college friends and we were celebrating something (graduation maybe?) and then the ground opened up and the devil came out but it was a chick devil and she kept trying to get me and my puppy and we ran away and drove really far and went to my mom's and she lived in the country and we hid there and then I woke up.  Psycho analyze that, Dr. Phil!

I woke up with excruciating pain in my abdomen and ran to the bathroom.  Let's just say it was a good thing I didn't walk...

I weighed myself too.  I've lost 15 pounds since coming back to Austin.  I know there's no way that's all from the cleanse so I guess I've been eating healthier than when I lived in Florida.  Or maybe I'm just eating less.  What the reason, I'm pumped!

I'll let you know how the movie is!

No comments:

Post a Comment