Saturday, May 1, 2010

Day 4 -- Wow, Day 4? I typed in Day 3 at first...

This has become reeeeeeally easy.  I'm finally accustomed to the taste of the limeade concoction.  The cayenne pepper still sucks, I won't lie about that, but the sweetness of the nectar and the tart of the lime helps to cover the harsh taste of the paper.  I was drinking my laxative tea at night, but since I'm not doing the salt water flush (my step dad scared me off from it with his poopie stories) I'm taking the laxative tea twice a day-- morning and night.

Everything is running through smoothly.  I feel good, just a little weak, and I can't do much other than walk down the street or up the stairs without becoming tired.  The good news is I've lost about 5-10 pounds so far!  That's a great start for my diet.  I'm not positive about the exact number because ever since I moved back to Austin I've been eating healthier so I may have lost weight before I began the cleanse.  Overall, my weight loss since moving back to Austin is about 20 pounds.  SWEET!

So that's that.  I'm going to stop the cleanse on Monday and begin drinking orange juice Tuesday.  On Wednesday I get to drink orange juice, have vegetable soup for dinner and eat 1-2 Rye crackers.  I'll probably have some soup for lunch too.  I'm so sneaky!  Thursday I can eat vegetable soup for lunch and have veggies, salad and fruit for dinner.  I'm sure my stomach has shrunk so while I'm excited about eating I know it probably won't be very much.  Honestly, I'm so pumped about chewing.  You don't realize what a glorious motion it is when all you do is sip.

Today I got a pedicure with my mom and picked up my new favorite magazine-- Real Simple.  I read my magazines from the back forward.  It's completely normal.  The most interesting things in the magazine are in the back and I read them first.  I'm impatient.  Anyway, the magazine has the "Food" section in the back.  The salads and entrees looked to die for!  I'm getting a subscription (my mom's paying for it) and I recommend you do too if you know what's good for you.  But if you'd rather go the free route the website has everything that's in the magazine.

Tomorrow's Sunday.  WHAT UP JESUS!

Totally forgot!  Kick Ass was a funny movie.  A bit graphic.  It was like a Quentin Tarantino film for kids if your kids curse a lot.  I recommend it.  And the best friend was the perfect date.  She payed for my movie (I gave her cash) and didn't eat because I wasn't.  We shared a water that I snuck in.  Perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment