Thursday, July 28, 2011

Movin' and Shakin'

This is the big day...moving day!  I've "hired" a bunch of friends to help me move all my crap (seriously, how do I have so much stuff!?) to my storage unit tonight.  I'm paying them in pizza, beer and love!

Once that miserable task is over (it's like, the millionth day of being over 100 degrees in Austin) I'm going to play all weekend.  I have plans to go downtown with friends on Friday and Saturday night, and on Saturday afternoon my mom and I are going to see Pooh (she's been begging me to see it with her since she found out about it) and have dinner.  At some point I need to get a haircut too.

Oh, and I think I have an ear infection.  Gross, I know.  Whatever.  I'm going to the doctor tomorrow morning so she can make the pain go away.

Bloggy Bracelet Swap

When I get to Dallas I'll post about the bloggy bracelet swap from my new fancy iPad!  (Mom, please don't tell Dad.  I wanted to spoil me because I got a raise!  Let a girl live!)  Sorry to Tyler and Meredith (I don't know your blog!) for being so behind!!

No comments:

Post a Comment