Friday, April 15, 2011

Da EFF Bomb

I'm going to consciously try to not curse anymore.  I know, I know...Lent is almost over.  But this is more of a lifestyle change than a 40 days and 40 nights and then I'm going to start dropping Da EFF Bomb everywhere again.  Nope.  I'm going to try to never curse again.

I really like the F word though.  It's so incredibly useful to describe a multitude of feelings.  It's an adjective, verb and noun.  I love that. 

But alas, you have to quit sometimes, and today is that day. 

It's also Tax Day, so that's fun.  This article was really interesting.  It's about the crazy spending Congress is doing and their complete lack at actually making any budget cuts.  I don't want to get into politics, mostly because I don't feel like dealing with discussions with family that go round and round and don't matter anyway, but something has got to change.


Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment