Monday, February 21, 2011

Sometimes friends are bad at being friends

I know my friends love me, but they're so good at hurting my feelings sometimes.  I walked into dinner tonight and my friend asked me what I did to my hair in an extremely condescending tone.  Immediately, I wanted to turn around and leave.  It didn't get much better from there.

Once some more friends showed up they started poking fun at me.  I'm all for joking around, but when it gets to the point where you're the only one that's the butt of the jokes it starts to suck.  Tonight sucked.

I'm sure I'll be over it in a day or so, but I'm going on vacation with these people in three days for four days.  There will be nonstop friend-time with them so I think I'm going to need to break it up a bit.  I'm planning on bringing a set or two of workout clothes as well as a book so when I need some alone time I can go get lost for a couple of hours.

And can I just say I really like the color of my hair right now.  Sure, blonde is fun, but I think I make a pretty brunette as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment