Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Cherish your parents

...because one day they'll be gone.

I saw this video on this blog that I read and it's so incredibly sweet.  You can see the adoration the little girl has for her dad--how she lovingly looks up at him, tries so hard to get all the words right, asks mid-song if he can teach her to whistle.  Oh, and I love how she mimics how her dad whistles with his teeth.  Her dad obviously loves her, too.  He looks like such a caring, patient father while he's playing with his daughter.

<a href="http://www.bing.com/videos/browse?mkt=en-us&from=en-us_msnhp&vid=ea6fa596-ec9f-4c7b-9422-2474408660bf&from=en-us&fg=dest" target="_new" title="'Home' By Dad And Daughter">Video: 'Home' By Dad And Daughter</a>

Now I swear I'm not getting all soapbox-preachery, but I think we take out parents for granted more often than not.  I know I'm guilty of doing so, and I've lost a parent so you'd think I'd know better.  But love them.  Because they love you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment