Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Fight Club = My Blog?

The first rule of Fight Club is: you do not talk about Fight Club. The second rule of Fight Club is: you do not talk about Fight Club.

Since the internet isn't real life I think of my blog sort of like fight club.  I think that's how most of my life goes.  I want people to want to know and care about my life on my blog, but I don't really want to talk about it when I'm in the real world.  Make sense?  No?  That's ok.  I don't really make sense most of the time anyway.  NBD, yo! 

Know what does make sense?  Brad Pitt betches! 

Why hello there...  (That is Brad, right?  I can't tell through that incredibly brooding expression he's giving me.)

I hope everyone had an awesomely amazingly superb weekend.  Mine was all that and more.

We went to a friend's ranch, shot guns, drank beer, floated in a baby pool, wore American flag bikinis and boots, ate lots of yummy nom noms, had a midnight dance party with glow sticks (and put glow sticks on the barn cat-- MEOW!), played jenga, relaxed in a hammock, made new friends and celebrated America for three days straight.  Thanks to all of the military heroes, you sexay G's...



[image]

No comments:

Post a Comment