Monday, October 11, 2010

A New Campaign

I can't be the only one.  Every girl does it at some point or another, and we all start at different times.  Sometimes there is a guy involved, sometimes there isn't and sometimes the girl is waiting for the right guy (or girl) to come along until she starts.  That's right....I'm talking about WEDDING PLANNING!!

What is absolutely wonderful about my obsession is that when the time comes my wedding will be a breeze to execute since I've made plans for three different weddings depending on the time of year I get married.  No, I don't have a fiance nor a boyfriend.  I'm not even seriously dating anyone.  It's just that I. Love. Weddings.

So that said, I'd like to start a new campaign.  It's not a "Get Nicole Hitched" thing or anything like that.  No-no, my friends.  I would like to formally announce my campaign for

T-Pain 4 ROH

He is the perfect musician with his auto-tuned tunes titillating my ears in car rides, on runs around the lake, at parties...he is The Man.  The first time I heard the melodic voice of my future Rapper of Honor was his hit about his fascination with the girl of his dreams: I'm N Luv (Wit a Stripper).  Great song to dance to at frat parties, believe you me.  That gem was followed by his #1 hit "Buy U a Drank (Shawty Snappin).  Another great song to dance to with the new found gentlemen-friend you met at a frat party.

Of course, it wasn't until his out-of-this-world-blow-your-mind collaboration with the lovely boys of The Lonely Island that I truly fell in love with his musical talents.  "I'm on a Boat" is the song of our generation.  Hearing it instantly brings you back to that time that you were on a boat (and probably drinking excessively, slurring your rendition with all your friends making memories you'll never remember).  It was about the 37th time hearing said song that I came to the realization: T-Pain would throw the most bomb bachelorette party ever.

And we both have grillz.


I look forward to you joining me in my campaign and hopefully (for the love of all that is sacred in this world) when I get married we'll be rocking out with my ROH!!  Look for "T-Pain 4 ROH" meeting times and campaign updates in the near future (as soon as my campaign manager gets back from vacation.)

[Image courtesy of contactmusic.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment